Here's the Basics
- Today thanks to Chewy.com we are reviewing Natural Balance Venison Burger Bites. Mr Denny will be doing the review because sadly when Mom checked the ingredients she found the second ingredient is turkey which I the Reilly dog can't have - so not fair !
- Made with high-quality venison (and turkey)
- No corn, wheat, artificial flavors or colors
- Suitable for all breeds
- Great for puppies and adult dogs
- Made in the USA
- I the Denny thought these were totally delicious. They are soft, moist and chewy which is exactly my most favorite kind of treat.
- Venison, Turkey, Barley Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice, Sucrose, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Gelatin, Water, Cane Molasses, Salt, Sorbic Acid (preservative), Caramel Color, Citric Acid (preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Natural Smoke Flavor, Rosemary Extract
Negatives - Kind of - Sort of - Maybe - Not Really
- I the Denny totally loved these as I prefers soft treats - the treats are about 1.5 " in diameter and can be easily broken into smaller pieces but Mom let me try a whole one!
- Note from Mom - the bag gives the impression that these are venison only treats - they should really be called venison and turkey burger bites
Rating Definitely a 4 paw rating from Mr Denny but 0 paws from Mr Reilly
Disclaimer : Chewy.com sent us a packet of Natural Balance Venison Burger Bites in return for an honest review. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.