9th January 2015
Welcome to our first review of 2015. Today thanks to Chewy.com we are reviewing Purina Pro Plan Healthy Rewards Salmon
Here's the Basics
- Purina Pro Plan Hearty Rewards are chewy and tasty, bite-sized treats your dog will love.
- 6 oz bag is normally $8.19 but it is currently on Sale at Chewy.com for $5.49
- Made with real salmon
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Made in the USA!
|Come on Mom - open the packet!|
|How come yours is bigger Reilly?|
- Both Denny and I could barely wait for Mom to open the packet - and when she did our noses were twitching like crazy because if there is one thing we love is salmon.
- The treats are a soft crunchy type - kind of like the freeze dried treats we have tried in the past. There are all different sizes in the packet and they are easily broken but personally we like like the BIG pieces.
- Salmon, soy flour, wheat gluten, soy protein concentrate, glycerin, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, salt, animal digest, garlic powder, malted barley flour, natural flavor, sulfur, garlic oil
|Cuddle Buns is Denny's nic-name|
|I am going in for seconds, thirds, fourths|
Negatives - Kind of - Sort of - Maybe - Not Really
- Not a one - we totally loved them. Mom also wanted to mention that they don't have a fishy smell which she liked a lot.
- Definitely a 8 paw rating (that is 4 paws from each of us)
- We also wanted to point out the Sticker that was on the package Ms Sydney sent us - how did she know that "Cuddle Buns" is the nickname Dad calls Denny?
Disclaimer : Chewy.com sent us a packet of Purina Pro Plan Healthy Rewards Salmon in return for an honest review. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.