Today thanks to Chewy.com - the best and most well known online pet food, treats and goodies store we are reviewing the new FURminator dual sided brush
Here are the basics
A well groomed pet is a happy, healthy pet. But, there are many reasons that frequent visits to your pet stylist aren't always possible. With FURminator's new line of professional quality grooming tools, you can get near professional results at home. The FURminator is currently on sale at Chewy.com for $9.94
Key Benefits of the FURminator Brush
- Helps remove mats, tangles and loose hair
- Features a pin brush on one side and bristle brush on the other
- Pin brush works on long coated dogs
- Nylon bristle brush is an excellent all round brush that can be used on almost any coat type
- Removes debris from short coated dogs
- Finishes the coat and creates a natural shine for long coats
- Designed to follow the natural contours of pet's head and body
Our Review - The Positives and Negatives
- The handle was very good - it gave excellent ergonomic grip and control
- Sadly we didn't find this particular brush very useful for our type of thick double coated long fur.
- It didn't go through our coats
- It didn't remove much hair
- The cover was a very poor design and wouldn't click or stay together
- Mr Reilly didn't like the feel of this brush at all
We will have to give this only a 1 paw rating for the ergonomic designed handle - it just didn't work for us.
Chewy.com sent us a FURminator dual sided brush in return for an honest review. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.