Today thanks to Chewy.com we are reviewing Orijen Ranch Raised Lamb Singles Freeze-Dried Dog Treats
Here are the basics
Made with a single meat ingredient, Orijen Ranch Raised Lamb Singles Freeze-Dried Dog Treats provide a simple and pure way to reward and nourish your dog with the natural taste he loves. Delivered fresh from Canada, these unique treats are loaded with 100% pure and natural ranch-raised Alberta lamb that’s gently freeze-dried to keep your cherished dog healthy, happy and strong. Plus, they're made without cooking or preservatives so you can feel good about treating your dog.
- Single-source treats
- Made from 100% meat and nothing else!
- Freeze-dried to lock in flavor and nutrition
- Guaranteed analysis to mirror Mother Nature
- Low calorie and carbohydrate free
- Approximately 45 treats per 2-oz bag and 80 treats per 3.5-oz bag
- 2-oz gag is currently on sale at Chewy.com for $8.99 (normally $9.99)
- Lamb, lamb and just lamb
- What can we say - lamb, venison and bison are our most favorite meats and this being 100% lamb is a winner winner as far as we are concerned and we just loved every little morsel.
Positives/Negatives- Kind Of - Sort Of - Maybe
- Positives - it you are looking for a small training treat that are low in calories but high in protein then look no further - these are perfect.
- Negatives - Kind of but not really - for us they were a bit small - we just tended to inhale them but that is because Mom says we are greedy little buggers :)
- We are giving these an 8 paw rating because they are totally yum !
Chewy.com sent us a packet of the Orijen Ranch Raised Lamb Singles Freeze-Dried Dog Treats in return for an honest review. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.