Monday, April 23, 2018

Down the lazy river

When Aunty Dawn and Katie came to visits - she and Mom went out one day to do some exploring and Mom found a new park we hadn't been too - so yesterday she took me over to it so I could claim it and add it to bark ranger patrol. Now this is only a tiny park with mainly a picnic area, boat ramp and a small walking path - but what it does have is about a mile of river front that we can walk along. The river is actually the St Johns river and it where are all the big ships go through to reach the Port of Jacksonville.  Across from the park there is also BAE Systems - this is a ship yard that does retro fitting for a lot of the military ships and also private ones too. Check out that Yacht behind us (actually there were two - one in the water and one behind it in dry dock) - Mom says either one would be perfect for us to cruise around the world on - dream on Mom - dream on !


12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spot Mom found for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a NEW Park of you very own!!!What a wonderful surprise for you, have funs patrolling
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! We're always glad to see you pups, and those great big ships! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is a super place... the mama would watch the ships for hours... she is a shopaholic and a shipaholic LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is soooo cool! CONGRATS on the new park! And, I thinks that is the PAWFECT ship for you dudes!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that is one fancy yacht - and one that I'd love to cruise on too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ship cost more than my house! Oh, and you boys are looking mighty fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to have visitors to share your boats with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So what did you think of the new park your Mom and I found for you Reilly? Did you get to sit in the shade and watch the ships go by? Isn't it fun to just get out for a bit and smell the fresh air? We thought you'd like that little park.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd be dreaming with your Mum, what a wonderful way to see the world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe you can buy your mom the yacht for Mother's Day! Do you have any green papers?

    Just Stopping in to bark hello!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hari OM
    Hiya pupsters... I am late getting here cuz I only spotted on Bertie's blog that you had posted - your signal didn't reach me. Then when I looked at the followers box just now it seems to have eliminated me from the list!!! Thus I have 'rejoined'. Crazy crazy etherwebs. .... and you know I's getting ship envy over here?! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them