AAArrrrrffffff...... I don't know what I touched yesterday but it has made my front legs very itchy! Mom thought it might be poison ivy or poison oak, but dad is highly allergic to both of those and we were playing together all yesterday afternoon so if I had that on me, he would be scratching too and he isn't. Mom took me to my doggie doctor this afternoon (sigh, I like her, she is always so gentle and she thinks I am adorable) and she couldn't see anything on my skin and it wasn't even red even though I had been licking at it. Anyway she gave mom some anti itch spray to put on my legs....it worked great but dog oh dog does it taste bad. Poor mom had to get up in the middle of the night and wash my legs for me, she used a soothing shampoo and that helped a lot too. I guess I will have to be a little more careful but it is so hard when I go for walks.....I just love all the smells and jump in the middle of plants and bushes without even thinking they might be bad for me.