Monday, December 14, 2009

A little update

Hi Woofitty Buddies. The mom is now home and doing okay. She sleeps a lot of time and doesn't want to play but I knows she isn't feeling the best yet so I just help my dad look after her and keep her company. Dad says I am not allowed to jump on the bed next to her so I have been spending all my time guarding the foot of bed making sure the sock monsters don't bother her. Thank you everyone for caring about my mom and the wonderful messages and thank you too for the Christmas cards I have been getting, they really make me and mom smiles.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Take care of your mom and let her know of our well wishes. Us canines are great at the nursing skills, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reilly - we are so happy to hear that your mom is home and doing ok! Thank you for the update! Keep doing the good job of taking care of her and tell her we hope she recovers quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very glad things are going well with your Mom Reilly! I'm sure that is due to your vigilant watch over all the monsters lurking everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Reilly
    We are so glad your mom is back home with you.
    It will take her a little while to recover but you guarding against the sock monster is very important work.
    Sending all our love and kisses
    love
    Martha, Bailey & Mum xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Reilly :-)

    We're really sorry, we somehow missed the post about your Mom going into the hospital. We're glad to hear she's doing ok though - you must be doing a great job of looking after her.

    Send her an extra Sheltie hug from me.
    ~Fizz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take extra good care of your mom, Reilly! We're sending lots of AireZen her way! We hope she gets better very soon!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her recovery will go twice as fast with you there!
    Your pals, Morgan & Maisie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them