Sunday, December 6, 2009

We have some news

Dear Blog Buddies - I won't be able to blog for the next couple of weeks and I hope you won't forget me while I am busy. It is something very important I have to do though - you see my mom has to go into that big scary place called a hospital to have surgery. I had surgery once when I was neutered and it was no fun but mom says she is not having this done. Anyway, next week I will be very busy helping my dad worry about her and then for the next few weeks I will be busy looking after mom when she comes home. When mom is feeling better, maybe I can bring her the laptop and we can blog just a little. If we don't get a chance though I want to wish everypup and their hoomans a very merry and safe Christmas. I hope you get lots of treats, stuffies and other cool things from Santa. Please keep your paws crossed for my mom on Tuesday and maybe say a little doggie prayer that everything goes well and she will be home as soon as possible - that is providing she gets there as they are forcasting 3-4 inches of snow on Monday night. I must admit I am a bit worried because I have never been away from my mom but my dad needs me so I will be a brave boy.
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Reilly, we will be keeping you and your mom and dad in our thoughts and sending you all warm huggies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reilly, it's very sad that your Mom has to go into the hospital..but remember to be a brave boy, that will help her a lot, to know that you're staying brave and helping your Dad while he worries. We will keep your Mom in our prayers, and of course you and your dad too. Please let us know, when you can, how your Mom is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reilly - please tell your mom that we will be thinking of her and sending her lots of good wishes for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Important task taking care of your humans when they have to go to the hu-vet. Hope your mom is ok and recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reilly, we know you will be brave and help your Dad.
    You tell your mom we will have her in our thoughts and prayers.
    We know it is kinda scary for everyone right now.
    Once your mom is home we know you will help her blog - just a little - to tell us how she is doing.
    Don't be trying to get round all the blogs - mom needs to take things easy.
    All our love
    Martha, Bailey & Mum xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our paws are crossed for your mom, Reilly. Make sure you take good care of your dad cause he'll be needing extra hugs too. We'll be praying for your mom.

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Warm thoughts and prayers for your Mom's complete recovery!

    Reilly, you will get along fine, and the time will go fast with your Dad.

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  8. w00fs, me hopes ur mama did well during her surgery and will b home soon and good as new...she and all of u will b in mamas prayers and me gots me paws crossed..

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete
  9. We got your Christmas card in the mail while mom was gone and she helped us open it today, Reilly! Thank you so very much!
    Our paws remain crossed for your mom!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your Mum does ok on her surgery. I sure it will make her feel better in the long run. I know you and your Dad will do a good job of looking after her. We will be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking about your Mom today..a day after her surgery. Hope she is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know you can't talk back at the moment but I wanted you to know I'm thinking of your mom and your family. My best wishes for a quick recovery.
    Take good care of your pa.
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your mom is ok now... we all miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope everything goes well for your mum, Reilly, and hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    puppy love from Orable for Charlie's DogBlog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them