Monday, November 28, 2011
Mom says something odd has happened to me lately. In my 4 and a half years I have NEVER shown any interest in getting up on or sleeping on the sofa but over the last few weeks I have developed a liking to it. Don't tell her - but here are the real reasons for this change.
1. I get to be close to my dad
2. When I stand up on the back of the sofa I can see out the big window
3. The 'wuzster' otherwise known as Denny hasn't figured out how to jump up the sofa so it gives me time away from him
4. I find lots of good crumbs in the cushions that my dad drops
5. I get to "butt change" the remote and put on my favorite shows
6. I get LOTS of cuddles from my dad when I jump up next to him.
7. My bones are not getting any younger and I now enjoy a bit of padding to rest them upon.
8. I get to smirk at Mom and say "see I love my Dad" - you are just okay!
PS - talking about looking our the big window - I just did and it's SNOWING !!!!!