Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This and That - Part 2

Hello every doggie - yes I am still here! On Monday we went back to Memphis to see that nice lady vet - she has changed the dosage of my medicine and the frequency and says hopefully that will help - but she is still not expecting to see any significant difference for at least 6-8 months and of coarse this just happens to be the WORST allergy season EVER around our area with all the trees pollinating all at once and way to early. I also have some new anti-histamines to try. Here I was getting ready for our trip, water bowl - check, bottle of water - check, harness - check and doggie seat cover - check! Yep I am all ready to go - what are we waiting for?













It was a wonderful day for a drive and we got to see this thing Mom called a pyramid. Dad says it is where they play sport and is all glass on the outside. And of coarse we got to cross the Mighty Mississippi River - that is one giant B.A.T.H. The next day Mom even took all of us to the park and it is getting so pretty now that all the trees are getting green leaves again.












I have some more things to share but will do that in a few days - I gotta go check on Mom who hasn't been feeling week this past week.

13 comments:

  1. Tough to have to wait so long for things to improve a lot, but we will keep our paws crossed that the new regimen of meds will help. Hugs to Mom, hope she is feeling better soon too.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pyramid! Great pictures! I sure hope your Momma feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you all feel better soon! The sickies need to VAMANOS from your home!! Hope mom feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and your Mom are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the momma starts feeling better soon! And hope the meds help you to start feeling better too! My Uncle Harley Pug has bad allergies and he gets allergy shots. So we know how not fun the itchies are!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my dogness, you all need to get better quickly!! I'm holding you in the light of healthy life. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Six to 8 months is a long time to see a change, Reilly. Hopefully, the dosage change will make a difference.
    I hope your mom feels better soon.

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your mom feels better. And you too Bailey. Being scratchy is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry that you continue to be plagued by such terrible allergies, Reilly. Hope you feel better soon and your mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We hope you AND your Mama feel better a lot sooner than 6 mos! Are you growing your fur back Reilly? You look very poofy! Is that a word?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel you with the allergies. I have them too and they keep trying new stuff all the time. I am always so itchy. I hope your Mom feels better soon.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely pyramid! It looks great too.

    Hope the new meds help and you won't scratch too much.

    We also pray that you and your mom are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you dogs got the best seat in the car. I love when Mommy puts the blankets in the car for me to try to keep the hair off the seat, I don't know why she bothers, I bunch up all the blankets in the car anyway -- so hair gets everywhere anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them