Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's Bloomin Beautiful!!

After my laser treatment  we went to the park but before I get to that adventure Sam asked about my treatment. I have had 6 now and I have 8 minutes on each side of my spine down towards my back hips. I was having some nasty old muscle spasms after I twisted the wrong way (they think that is what caused it) and the laser treatment has worked so well at relieving that. I LOVE going to have the treatments..... I even race into the room and stand up next to the table waiting for them to pick me up and put me on the big soft bed. While they are doing the treatment I give lots of 'happy grunts' as Mom calls them. It is the same noise I make when my dad gives me a big old cuddles and rubs my furs. I even had a bight happy Hawaiian print bed to lay on today. Dog oh dog this is the life!













When we leave the vets we always go for a little walk at the park to walk out any 'kinks' as Mom calls them. Have a look at what was waiting for us - the Magnolias are in bloom! Mom says they smell heavenly - REALLY Mom ???? - now a week old bone - that smells heavenly but Magnolias - blah! We noticed yesterday that the Bradford Pears are flowering all over town too and we are not sure what this pink tree is but they are flowering everywhere too and they look so pretty - such a splash of color after all the browns of winter.


























Now can you believe it - Mom says she has finally found something I don't like (apart from baths) Something that actually "worries" me. You know what it is? Squeaky branches or so SHE says. We had a lot of storm damage in MY park last year and a lot of trees were blown down and broken and where they rest on other trees they make a strange squeaking noise - which I don't like. Now Mom says it is the trees making the noise but I am sure it is SOMETHING far more sinister - some kind of HUGE monster lurking in the undergrowth.....I mean I am the BIG DOG - I couldn't possibly be scared of a squeaky branch - so it HAS to be a monster right? - maybe that BUNYIP thing Mom talks about.

19 comments:

  1. Green, I'd forgotten what it looks like. I'm sure it's not squeeky branches. You are a brave dog. Mama just doesn't want to scare the young one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful. Glad Reilly is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the laser treatment has been good for you and done the trick. It looks like Spring is there over at your place.
    Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Magnolias and yours are awesome. I saw some Magnolia trees when I was in Taiwan two months ago (their winter is warm) but the flowers were quite skinny.

    Glad that Reilly is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the laser thingy is making you feel better, and looking forward to the treatment WOW it must be awesome stuff. Yep everything here is blooming out also, home the cold coming in this weekend doesn't give your area a hard freeze!

    Now about that squeaky stuff, ahhhhhh why you hiding behind the Dweeb?

    Your Pals
    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got to be careful around strange sounding trees...and strange looking ones, too. It could very well be a Bunyip just waiting for it's chance to get ya!!!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to hear those lasers are working. Beautiful blooms!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's super awesome that you enjoy all your fun laser treatments (and, of course, that they are working too)! :-D We love Magnolias, but the ones around us are all white, not pink! So pretty!! Hehehe, sinister branches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that cold laser treatment? Mom and Dad have a cold laser machine they use for soft tissue injuries (ours and theirs) - it feels like nothing, but we all feel better when we 'tweak' something! Happy spring time!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, your such a good doggie! I am so glads the laser is workin' for you! YEA!
    That sure is a beautiful park to 'walk it off' in!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great that our treatment is so nice and makes you feel good...and your Spring is beautiful...Momz loves the flowering trees...She sez when she was real little there was a TV character called Bertie the Bunyip but she hasn't hear of any since...maybe it's Bertie you're hearing?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laser treatments rule!

    We're still buried under snow here....jealous of your spring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The beautiful magnolia blossoms are making our mom smile! We have snow falling at our house right now but it's not sticking!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are so happy those treatments are helping you so much.

    We had light snow today and luckily our magnolias and other flowering trees aren't in bloom yet. AND we have a big storm possible on Saturday night. We love the snow, but we do love seeing the pretty trees too.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dad saw bloomin and the first thing he thought of was a bloomin onion. BOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Important Notice!

    Guys your post about the competition is not showing up, when we click on it it brings this post up

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad that you are feeling better. Enjoy the park!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  18. First time I've heard of laser treatments for dogs. By the sound of it, Rufus, our old dog, would have loved them. Acupuncture did nothing for him. Our trees are dying back already. Boo. Though it's still unseasonably warm. Yay :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them