With all the nasty storms around the USA I think we could do with some cheering up and what way is there then to have a giveaway.
Now you all know by now that I don't like water - water is bad, water makes you shrink and baths - well don't even get me started on how bad those are !!!
So what is your challenge?
It is to show me that water can or can not be fun, so get the parents to get out the cameras or hunt through those files and show me some pics of you having fun with water or the clever ways you have of avoiding water. You could be having a bath, running in the sea, a river, a pond or a puddle. You could be playing with the garden hose or getting sprayed with a squirt bottle. You could even be standing in the rain !!! And YES - you can even be avoiding the water if you want too - that is my favorite! Looking at the rain through the window as you are safely inside, under an umbrella, running around puddles not through them and so on!!!
How to play - read carefully
Simply put the photo's on YOUR blog and tell us how you got wet. Then come back here and post YOUR LINK to that page - on this comments page. How easy is that? The giveaway starts today and will run until eeeewwwww black cat day - Friday 13th of May 2011. Entries will close Friday at midnight - and the winner will be drawn on Saturday 14th of May using Random.Org. Anyone can enter and tell your buddies to cal on by too.
What you can win
We have TWO - yes TWO prizes this time. They consist of a set each of 5 Handmade "Wipe Your Paws" Cards (with envelopes) and a CD Photo Book. There will also of coarse be a yummy selection of treats and a toy or two for the "real" winners too.
So What are you waiting for? Let's see if you can convince me that water can be fun !
Don't forget to click on the entries and see some pawsome photo's as well as saying hi to the new dog bloggers.
1. Bert - http://www.fourleggedviews.blogspot.com/
2. Chase - http://littlefoxchase.blogspot.com/2011/05/we-have-decided-to-enter-in-contest.html
3. Branson - http://nosaddlerequired.blogspot.com/2011/05/new-contest-from-another-cool-dog.html
4. Tanner & Beth - http://brudy1120.blogspot.com/
5. Bailey - http://www.baileybegood.com/home/
6. Dexter and Mango - http://mangosgreatadventures.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-love-being-wet-by-dexter.html
7. Katie - http://dawnking.interspike.com/?p=10398
8. RA Husky - http://rahusky.blogspot.com/2011/05/huskerboo-from-black-lagoon.html
9. Chispita - http://littlesparklesdog.blogspot.com/2011/05/water-contest.html
10. Bart - http://rottrover.blogspot.com
11. Finn - http://finnhoward.blogspot.com/2011/04/wordless-wednesday_27.html
12. Sage - http://sagechronicles.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/muddy-monday-7/
13. Stella - http://wwwstellasworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/water-water-everywhere.html
14. Argos - http://houseofcarnivores.blogspot.com/2011/05/dogs-and-water.html
15. Wyatt - http://wyattgardens.blogspot.com/2011/04/friday-unleashed.html
16. Eva - http://sheltiebeauties.blogspot.com/
17. Lian - http://theknightsmixedbunch.blogspot.com/2011/05/water-baby-competition.html
18. Parker & Skye - http://parkerskye.blogspot.com/2011/05/water-water-everywhere.html
19. Sagira - http://sagiratherapydog.blogspot.com/2011/05/having-fun-in-hose.html
20. Koira & Pallo - http://mylifewithflyballdogs.blogspot.com/2011/05/loving-ourselves-some-water.html
21. Tank - http://www.tankcolnar.blogspot.com/
22. Corbin - http://cutecorbin.blogspot.com/2011/05/h2o.html