Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Big and The Small of It














I have decided to take pity on "IT" this morning. "IT's" Mom - (who is Dad's daughter - they both live with us) hasn't taught "IT" how to blog for "ITSELF" so every now and again I will allow "IT" to share some of my space. Today I thought I would share just how small "IT" is. Here am I - a big hunky sheltie boy next to little Bailey. And then here is "IT" next to Bailey - ga woof ga woof - Bailey it actually bigger then "IT" !!!! Suprisingly the "IT" has also been fairly well behaved in the last couple of weeks and has not chewed anything up since the incident with the dog door flap. Of coarse we have probably just jinxed ourselves for even mentioning this and he will "get into something". I have a busy day planned today - Dad and I are going to be replacing a few (23 of them) warped boards on my fence. With all the rain we had the bottoms have curled up and some of them are warped enough that the "IT" could escape under them. Errrrmmmm would that be such a bad thing I wonder? Okay - we off to the Home Depot - have a wonderful weekend every furbody.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. IT is very teeny tiny.

    Love The Depot! Heading there myself today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom says we all grow up and become good pups. Maybe "IT" is getting close to that point. You have to admit he is awfully cute.

    Good luck with the fence work.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Love the comparison!

    IT is really tiny and cute!!!

    Have fun helping/supervising your dad with the fence work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It" is pretty cute... Butt Reilly, you are the MOST Handsome!! Have fun at HD - better you than us!!

    Rottie Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we independently support our local Home Depot! "It" IS very small! The better to keep track of him...right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be awful if IT escaped, Reilly! You're a good boy to keep him safe! Bailey looks so beautiful in her spring bonnet!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took a field trip too today! Mommy and I are taking tomorrow off to rest because of all we did today. But we are going to blog about it on Monday! Mine didn't involve the same sort of IT, but another kind.

    Puppy Kisses,
    Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woof, you Dad sounds like quite a handy man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "IT" sure is cute. What a fancy hat. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them