Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Arhhh arhhh arhhhh CHOOOOO

{Arhhh arhhh arhhhh CHOOOOO}. Oh dogness, there seems to be something tickling my {arrrrrrccchhhoooo} nose and I just can't stop sneezing. I wonder what it could be and where it could of {arrrrrccchhhooooo} come from? "Other Mommy" says I am a very healthy doggie because I have a nice {arrrrrccchhhooooo} wet shiny nose - but what she didn't know {arrrrrrrrchooooo} was I stuck it in the water bowl to try and {arrrrccchhhoooooo} wash off the itchy thing. What do you think - does that look like long {arrrrccchhhoooooo} white hair....and where could that of come from I {arrrrccchhhoooooo} wonder?

For those having trouble finding some celestial blue for Thursday's color challenge (peeking over in Dawns direction) I have posted some photos of the items I found over on the True Colors Blog that may help :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Ba ha ha ha, I love your snout! Sooooo cute! I hope you feel better soon though :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you just want a treat. My girls have learned to sneeze on command and now whenever they want something, they just start sneezing as if I should just know to give it to them. Silly girls. Hope you got that little white thing off your nose! You are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to rub your nose in Momma's shirt to get that off! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my little one...must be hard to be around all that long hair...aaaaahhhhh chhhoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a CUTE WET Nose!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. We see that white furry on your nose, Jack! You must be giving Denny nose pokes!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that so annoying when dog fur gets on your nose? Geesh...someone pull it off...please?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha Ha - we see that little white hair. Good thing you aren't here - you would have a snooter full of our fluffy fur:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. The picture is so funny - and cute! hehe

    Love,
    Lincoln

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great snout trick we will have to remember that one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just want to kiss that face

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them