Monday, October 7, 2013

Chewy.Com Review - Wellness "Wellbites" - Salmon and Lamb Treats

7th October 2013
Today thanks to Chewy.com we are reviewing Wellness "WellBites" -Lamb  & Salmon Soft Chewy Treats   Now if you haven't checked out Wellness Products  you should - they have a huge variety of products to choose from and gosh are these delicious!








Here's the basics


Taste Test
  • Seriously WE TOTALLY LOVED THEM - these are some of the yummiest treats EVER!!!
  • They are the perfect size for us and great for training.
  • We loved them being soft and chewy. 
 











Positives
  • Made in USA
  • All natural ingredients - No meat by-products, wheat, corn or soy. No artificial colors of flavors.
  • Chewy.com is an online store that offers quick and speedy delivery right to your door and has the whole range of Wellness Products


Negatives - Kind of - Sort of - Maybe - Not Really
  • Not a one - they are totally pawsome! In fact I couldn't get enough of them and decided to just stick my snozz in the bag and help myself!!

Rating
  • Without a doubt - we give this our 5 paws rating.



Disclaimer : Chewy.com sent us a packet Wellness "Wellbites" - Salmon & Lamb Soft Chewy Treats of the in return for an honest review.  We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is  purely our own.

15 comments:

  1. Love it...stick my snout in and have some more...so my kind of thing. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaah Salmon! I can smell it when I press my nose on the screen! Can you come a little closer with that bag?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their treats too, lucky you to get to do a review! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm... they must have quite the markup here because I've seen those and only buy them when they are on sale. They are much more than 6.95 where I am at. I wonder why - but at any rate, Blueberry also loves these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look yummy!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've had those before! My dogs love wellness treats. I like soft treats, because I can break them up into smaller pieces to use for training.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We chose the very same treats and we agree - they are AWESOME!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. These treats are amazing...Gizmo got some too and he absolutely loves them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Momma uses those a lot for our training. The only thing I don't like is that she seems able to break each one into about eight pieces so I have to do eight tricks for just one whole treat.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your reviews are great. These look like super yummy treats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We don't get those here, so have an extra one for me :) XXOOXXX

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how Reilly stuck his nose in the treat bag and helped himself! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yups! LOVE EM'!! Those are DELISH!!
    I likes their jerky too!
    I'm wonderin' if Reilly ever gots his snooter outta that bag....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them