Today thanks Jakks we are reviewing the brand new Kong Aussie Sticks - which are jerky coated chew sticks and are actually made in Australia. Now if you haven't checked out the Kong line of products you should - they have a huge variety choose from and gosh are not only delicious but you can have fun with them too! We have a giveaway of these yummies too so keep reading.
Here's the basics
- Ingredients - Rawhide, Lamb (Beef), Soy Grits, Soy Flour, Lupin Grits, Lupin Flour, Tapioca Starch, Humectant, Mineral Salts, Sugar, Salt, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Preservative, Colour, Vegetable Oil, Natural Antioxidant.
- They are made in Australia
- Company website : http://www.kongcompany.com/
- Treats Page http://www.kongcompany.com/products/for-dogs/treats/
- The treats are about 6" long and chewy on the outside crunchy on the inside
- WE TOTALLY LOVED THEM
- They are the perfect size for chomping on
- Made in Australia
- No Wheat or Corn. No Harmful Preservatives or Colorants. Made with Real Meat
Negatives - Kind of - Sort of - Maybe - Not Really
- Not a one - they are totally pawsome! Mom hoped they would last us a little bit - well 2 minutes was a little but to us - we CHOMPED though them
- Without a doubt - we give this our 5 paws rating.
The Giveaway : Now for the best part - we have some of these yummies to give away!!!!! The lovely peeps at Kong will send 3 lucky doggies a packet each of the lamb and the beef treats. (Sorry - they will only send within the USA) Now to enter the give away you just have to answer one question - "Where do these yummy treats come from?" The answer in the review :) Leave your answer in the comments section and please remember to check back tomorrow to see if you are a winner.
Disclaimer : Jakks sent us a packet each of Kong Aussie Sticks - Lamb and Beef in return for an honest review. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.