Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I have MY own park!

Denny- We went to a brand new park  today. It took like 87 gazillion hours to reach it and it was 87 gazillion miles away. (Mom - it was really only 20 minutes away in a town called Walnut Ridge)

Denny - We have never been there before and I claimed it - because for the first time  EVER - I 'Denny'  jumped out of the car first all by myself !!!!  IT is MY park....mine mine MINE!  I have MY own park !!!!!

It has a little lake and a bridge over the lake and woods and nice wide foot paths. There was hardly anyone there which is just how I like it because peeps (except for my Mom) are soooo scary and it is all mine !!!! And guess what - there were squirrels there and they were the color of my head. Weilly said red squirrels are CRAZY - just like me :(  He is just jealous cause I have got MY own park now.  He says it can't be my park because I didn't pee there and leave my mark - but I am kind of a shy guy and I won't pee in public - not EVER!  I don't care ......it is MY park and I am going to call it "Denny's Park" and NOT the Dweeb Park like Weilly said. I will tell MY new park peoples to change the sign because it is silly - there where no walnuts or ridge so why call it Walnut Ridge Park - Denny's Park sounds much better don't you think?


15 comments:

  1. Denny's Park it is!!! And red-headed squirrels too. Can't get better than that!

    Hap-Pee WindsDay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denny your own park with SQUIRRELS????? Yepppeee. You done well there pal. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walnut Ridge what a super name for a super park :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful park. We're there 87 zillion squirrels too? We can't believe you had that place all to yourself
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new park Denny! (Reilly is probably so jealous of you.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what our mom was talking about taking us to a park tonight also, although I am not sure there is that cool bridge there or not.
    We loved the pictures.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. WooHoo, it's about time that you got yourself your very own park Denny!! :-D That's a great one too!! Pft, don't listen to Reilly...I bet he's just jealous that he didn't claim it first! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, Denny, it's YOUR'S!!! We think you recognised it immediately and that's why you finally jumped out by yourself. Congratulations.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Denny has his OWN park! May it always be quiet and deserted just for you. I hope someday that you are brave enough to leave your mark there too. But Oreo says that it is OK if you don't (he's kinda the same way).

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think Denny's park sounds great. It looks like a beautiful park! Enjoy! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your park, it is the best park I have ever seen!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on YOUR park Denny!! It looks pawsome!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Denny's Park is the perfect name for your beautiful park, Denny!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  14. You guys have it soooo good! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them