Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tuffy Thursday

What a perfect day - I got to go to MY park by myself !!!  Well with the Mom - but she doesn't count and we did the whole 3.3 miles around the lake.  Dweeb has a sore leggie after playing a little too boisterously and Mom thought it was best to let him rest and I can tell you - I didn't miss him one little bit !!!!!!! I was even more excited because Mom left the flashy beast at home but you know what - she TRICKED me - she has a flashy beast on that new smart phone thingy WTD!

Anyhoo.....there was the most awesome sunrise with all this mist stuff drifting across the water that Mom seemed to think looked so pretty - not that I noticed as there was far to much Pee-mail to check. Can you believe she even took of photo of ME with that Smart flashy beast thing !!













We also came across this strange looking duck - who we have named Tuffy. Check out the weird feather doo this guy is sporting! This dude is new to MY lake and I had to chase him just to make sure he KNOWS whose park it is and what the rules are - 1. see me coming - MOVE! 2. Stand on MY path - you get chased. Yeah he got the rules pretty quick :)


19 comments:

  1. Awww Reilly. Since you ARE the big dog it is only fair that you get some alone time in YOUR park with YOUR Mom! Cute duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW a LONG.. PRIVATE Walkie.. and a Ducky Discovery too ! THAT is a strange duck.. I hope you find out what KIND he is and let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the short-instruction for ducks, if I see one I can use it. That's a great sunrise, when are you on your morning patrol? Here the sun is always out of bed, when I visit my back yard at 7 AM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got a special day with Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pawsome walk without the Velcro Kid and oh yes you make sure he with the weirdo hair cuts knows you are boss. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Dweeb....fantastic! We love being 'only' dogs sometimes. But we hope Denny's leg is better soon.

    You sure told Tuffy!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great walk and pictures! Tell mom to turn the flash off the thingy! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alone time with Mom sounds wonderful. But i do hope that Denny is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes Mom takes us each for one on one walks too. Well, Phantom goes alone with her all the time because he can't walk that far. We do enjoy that special time with just Mom.

    Those photos from the phone thingy are very good.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one crazy duck. Glad it knows who rules. Ya gotta let them know right away.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm...ducks, I want to catch one but my dad always says no.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I hopes Denny's leggie is feelin' better (oh, BTW, I did the same thingie today!!!)
    I'm sure glads you got some alone time with your Moms...too bad she's a trickster with the phone camera!!
    Nice work with the duck...gotta show em' who's boss, right?!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dog-oh-dog a little one-on-one time with mom is THE BEST!! Glad you told Tuffy who's boss in YOUR park!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good job, you've got to make sure everypawdy knows who is in charge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That bird looks like its wearing its hair in a bun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic walk and look at all those duckies to chase..BOL xx0xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gangsta duck! Watch out!

    What fun to have such a magnificent walkie all to yourself.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them