- Toilet Paper – this should be really interesting. Note what kind you buy with how many rolls and the price. We are very fussy about this and only buy Charmin Ultra Soft - we get it at Sams club in bulk and pay $17.97 for 18 rolls.
- Regular package of ground beef. - Again we are fussy - Mom will only buy Ground Sirloin which costs $8.99 a pound - but we get 3 meals out a pound so its not that bad.
- Store bought pizza. Note what kind you buy with the price - We really like the Sam's Choice Crispy Thin Crust Bacon Chicken and Carbonara Sauce - it costs $4.99
- Package of hot dogs – Note what kind you buy with the price - We always use to get the Hebrew National but they gone up to $5.99 for a packet of 8 so now when Dad wants a hot dog it is just Oscar Mayer Jumbo's and they are $1.99 a packet of 8
- Package of bacon – Note what kind with the price. Mom is ultra fussy on this - she ONLY likes the Oscar Mayer Thick Cut bacon 1 lb pack - she HATES really smokey flavored bacon and this Oscar Mayer one is just perfect - it cost $6.99. Mom just about had a hissy fit when the store said they weren't carrying it anymore - she went to every store in town looking for it and no-one had any - then yesterday - there it was in Walmart. Mom bought 6 packets and put it in the freezer!
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Bacon & Fozzies Shopping Around The World
Bacon and Fozzie again for the shopping trip around the world.