Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11 None of will forget and all of us will remember

Reilly's Mom
I don't think any of us will forget where we were the moment 9/11 happened. For me this is especially true. I arrived in America for the very first time on September 10 - 2001. What happened the next day is forever etched in my mind not only for the sheer devastation it caused in New York that day, but the devastation it caused everywhere. I remember so clearly being in Detroit and suddenly in hours this huge bustling metropolis became a ghost town. There was no one in the streets, no one going anywhere - everyone just stood staring at TV with their hearts just aching with an unbelievable pain. None of us will forget and all of us will remember. Prayers and love to all those affected by 9/11.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them