Monday, September 21, 2009

I have an ouchie

That silly sock or garden monster tripped me up when I was coming up the back steps and caused me to scrape my leg (mom says I am just a bit clumsy - but we all know it was sock or garden monster!!!!) Mom checked my leg yesterday and it was a bit pink and she cleaned it, but today it was very red so off we went to see Dr Boyer (sigh - she is so nice and she calls me her cutie pie) She shaved a bit of fur off and then took a scraping to see if was infected and it is just a little so she put some antibiotic ointment on it and then wrapped it in a bandage. She gave mom some more antibiotic ointment to put on it and it should be fine in a couple of days. Here I am doing my best "oh it hurts look" Oh coarse as soon as I hear those little hoomans going by outside I am up and chasing them without a worry. But hey, it gets me an extra treat if I look all sorrowful so I think I will keep doing it for awhile.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oh sounds painful. We hope it heals us soon. Maybe you can keep the bandage and use it to get treats after your ouchie is gone.
    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no ouchies are awful! I don't like bandages either, I chew them off. You should get a pink bandage it'd be cuter than the brown one. :) I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, poor Reilly! You copped a battle scar from the fight with the sock monster :) My hero....!!! :-)

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate ouchies :-( Take care of that leg - and beg extra treats while you have a good excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Reilly!! You do look really pitiful in those pictures! I hate when I feel bad so I hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh no Reilly! Ouchies are no fun. Except for the extra treats part! Hope you are feeling all better in no time...but keep practicing that "oh poor me" look so you can extend the extra treats as long as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, NO - sorry you have a boo-boo.
    But, WORK-IT! For all it's worth! Makes you forget all about the pain part.
    your pal, Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! We hope you heal quickly from your scrape, Reilly!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them