Saturday, September 19, 2009

Help - It's after me

We had a visitor to my yard today. Her name is Daisy and she is an 8 week old pit bull. Dad's hooman daughter is looking after her today while Daisy's mom is at work. I don't think I like these things called Daisy's and think they should rename her "mini monster" She chased me all around MY yard - can you believe that chasing me and she grabbed mouthfuls of my fur and pulled it out!!! Mom said they are going to have to do a lot of training with Daisy if she is going the become a well behaved lady - but personally I think she will always be a little monster. Mom always worries about pit bull dogs - mainly because people get them and don't know how to socialize and train them properely and as Cesear Milan (The Dog Whisperer) says these are one dog that needs dicipline, exercise and then affection if they are become well behaved members of society.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Your mommy is right! Maybe some of your good manners will rub off on him, you tink?

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Daisy chased you all over your own yard, Reilly, but mom says she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy is cute...but geeze! It's YOUR yard! Maybe you can teach her how to be a good girl? She probably just wanted to play play play! You know how little girls are...probably has a crush on you too! You're lucky you didn't have to wear a hat and go to a tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need to do the curly lippy thing and say GRR-WOOF. Little pups seem to understand that. Maisie did.
    your pal, Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would love to play with the Daisy Monster! I like to play with the Jet Monster here at our house now. I bet I could run around and she could chase me lots!

    Yeah and Pitty Bills do have to know the rules. Not like us who can just rule over everyone anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them