Friday, March 4, 2011

Anna's Tongue Contest

Anna the German Shepperd is having a contest over on her blog where you show your best tongue pictures. If you click on the picture to the left it will take you to her blog where you can read all about the rules etc.

Now, I really had to go hunting to find some pictures because even though I have a long coat and do get very hot, I don't actually pant a lot with my tongue out. We did find two though that I hope will work. Actually I was tired of the mom taking photo's of me so I stuck my tongue out her - not once but twice !

Call on by and say Hi to Anna and enter her giveaway if you have some photos you can use. Have a great woofitty day everydog.




Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Those are great Reilly! I know what you mean - I get hot but I don't stick my tongue out much either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome entry! So nice to meet you! I looooove Sheltie's! My cousin Rebel is a sheltie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Reilly - we love the sideways view.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics Reilly! You look so cute! Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great tongue shots, Reilly!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're too cute! I'll go see if I can find any of Katie. Shouldn't be too hard, she pants all the time in the summer. I remember summer...it was a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Reilly! Saw your entry in Anna's blog. I must say, you have a very cute tongue. Those are definitely great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them