Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Update on "IT"

The tooth extraction went just fine and so is the "IT". In fact "IT" came home and promptly started looking for mischief, firstly my Dad's socks from the laundry basket, then my Mom's slipper, then chasing me around and grabbing my tail and after all that "IT" finally laid down in the sunshine to take a few minutes rest. "IT" also gobbled down it's dinner like nothing had happened. Obviously "IT" doesn't know about the "poor me" rule - you know, where when we go to the vets we put on the "poor me" act so we get lots more attention and extra treats. "IT" is letting dogs down everywhere with this behavior of being constantly happy no matter what!!!

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. IT looks pretty comfy to us sunning himself in that nice warm ray. Glad to hear the extraction went well.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear that IT is doing good after the tooth extraction. Sorry to hear that IT was going after your tail :( not fun.
    Maybe you can give IT some pointers on "poor me." I know my shelties are pros.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly IT...he still has so many things to learn.

    Glad he's recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad "It" is feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a pretty cute "it"!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're glad to hear that IT is fine. He sure has a lot to learn!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. But "IT" sure is fun to watch, admit it Reilly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Reilly! 'IT' is very cute in that picture. Glad to know the tooth extraction went well. Hopefully he isn't feeling too much pain right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would play with IT for you, because I'm really good with play moves. :) I'm glad he doesn't have a tooth anymore! Oh wait, I'm glad he's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. w00fs, heehee Reilly, ya got to admit that "IT" is a cutie...

    b safe,
    rocky

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think my purple flower is just a spring crocus but I don't know my crocuses all that well! It sure is an early bloomer though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So which is it: Jackson or Cousin IT? Anyway, we're glad his surgery went well and he won't need braces to straighten his teeth.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them