Friday, March 11, 2011

Windy Walk

Mom and I went for a walk around my new favorite park. Needless to say it was VERY windy today and quite chilly with it blowing across the lake, not that I noticed as I was quite comfortable, but Mom was very cold even in her big coat. And guess what - we even saw a lady walking with two shelties - unfortunately we were on the top of the dam and she was on the road far below so we couldn't say hello. I must admit I was a bit "stumped" as to why Mom wanted me to sit on the tree especially as the wind was doing it's best to blow me off.












She also had me sit on this scary thing called a Merry-G0-Round and when I got on it, it started moving !!! After some more walking and stopping to feed the geese, we finally headed back to MY car. I have missed going rides in MY car and am so glad that Mom is feeling well enough to drive again.



Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. You have a great car, Reilly and we are really glad you got to go for a ride. That merry-go-round thing looks really fun. Maybe you could get on it and we could make it go round and round:)

    Have a great weekend.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the photo of you on the stump on the right - it looks like you are a weather vane! So happy to hear your mom is driving and feels good enough to take you for walks at the park!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some CRAZY wind!! Watch out or you'll fly like Mary Poppins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reilly, what a great photo of you on the stump. It reminds me of the "I'm flying!" scene in Titanic (one of my favorite movies).

    Glad your mom is able to get out and about :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That merry-go-round looks like fun, Reilly! We wish we could play on it together!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the windswept dog on tree stump is like totally fashion week material.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute car. You did really well to sit on the scary roundabout but you look very cool on the tree stump!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your first two pictures really show how windy it was and I like the one that you're on the stump. In fact, I've been teaching Eva to take pictures like the first one that your two front paws were on the stump but she never listens to me, sigh!!!
    So glad that your mom is feeling better and two of you had a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love strong winds, but our humans don't. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a terrific hike Reilly! Glad you got to go to your favorite park. So nice of your Mom to take you even though she was cold! You look like you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look awesome in the wind. Maybe you could sell Cowspotdog Weather Vanes?

    Essex & Deacon

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sure did look windy! But the pics of you on the stump and merry-go-round turned out to be so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them