Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rain Rain and More Rain

My dogness ! It has done nothing but rain all day, constantly! And they forecasting even more rain tonight and heavier rain tomorrow. Now some of you may not know this but I HATE getting wet and I mean REALLY HATE it. Rain days are a torment to me because it means I have to zoom outside as fast as I can - do my business and then zoom right back in where the Mom is waiting with a towel to dry me off. Needless to say "IT" thinks it is just wonderful to be out playing in the rain! I really wonder about the intelligence of "IT" sometimes. Of coarse rain days are also Mom's best "scrapping" days. She likes the sound of the rain and the overcast skies - hmmmm I wonder about Mom's intelligence at times too! For some reason Mom is in a green mood lately - I think she is longing for spring. Anyway this is a page she did today and she was even happier when she learned a new technique - doing writing on a wavy line using Paintshop Pro. Pretty cool huh. Oh, I nearly forgot - my Dad stayed home all day today. He has something called the "Dreaded Flu" He has been groaning and moaning quite a lot and making strange blowing sounds into tissues. I can't say he has been a lot of fun but it was nice to have him home anyway.

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. We are getting your rain tomorrow! I don't like it either. Sorry your dad has the flu - hope he feels better soon! And the wavy line thing is so very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the green page! All I see when I look out my window is white and grey. So dreary.

    Hope the sun comes out, and your Dad feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice green page - your Mom is very talented. Mom is still trying to get the hang of Photoshop Elements. She understands all the parts of it but she just doesn't get how to make the beautiful photos that others can do.

    Reilly, we had that rain all day today too, and Ciara and TD love to be out in the rain too. Not so much for Mr. Phantom. We are all hoping for some sunshine for a good number of days to come.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pee Ess, we hope your Dad feels better soon.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! The rain is never fun :( We are ready for spring too. Love the scrapbooking page your Mom did. The wavy line writing is really cool. Such pretty pics of you too. Hope your Dad feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't fool us Reilly. YOu went green to ready for St. Puptricks Day.

    Essex & Deacon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rain? Katie hates rain too! Sorry your Dad's not well. Good thing Katie isn't there. She ATTACKS anyone blowing their nose! Or even pulling a tissue out of the box in CASE they blow their nose! You are probably much nicer about the whole tissue thing.

    I like your mom's page...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have to embrace the rain here in Oregon. More mud for digging :)

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your daddy will feel better !!! Oh bummer, raining days are just not a day fur us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You mean you don't make your mom come outside with you holding an umbrella over your hear, Reilly? We have our mom trained!
    Your mom does such wonderful work!
    We hope your dad feels better soon.

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have got a lot of rain lately, it's not just rain, it's thunderstorms!!! I don't like thunders and I bark at them which my mom doesn't like it at all.
    We hope your dad is feeling better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your dad is feeling better by now. The flu is very bad. Rain? I don't mind provided momma is waiting with my towel when I get back in.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them