Thursday, March 17, 2011

Turtles turtles everywhere!
















We are having wonderful warm weather this week - in the 70's and today we went for another walk in the park and guess what we saw - turtles! There they were just sunning themselves on branches sticking out of the water. We also saw lots of baby fish in the shallow water along the lakes edge. We walked quite a long way today and look what else we came across - this beautiful Magnolia tree in flower and Mom said it smelt heavenly. Personally I think a week old bone smells heavenly, Magnolias smell to much like that girly shampoo she uses. Remember you can click on the photos to see them bigger.

Oh I nearly forget to mention we have been having some trouble leaving comments on some my buddies pages - Asta's in particular. I couldn't leave a comment for 3 days straight, I would just get a white comment box appear and nothing on it. I have had trouble on a couple of other places too but this morning everything seemed okay - hopefully it stays that way.



Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. What part of the country to you live in Reilly??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turtles and Magnolia blossoms! You gotta love that :)

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - it is really and truly Spring where you live! Love that magnolia! So pretty! Glad you are getting out there and enjoying it with your mom Reill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're ahead of us, Reilly. Our turtles are still sleeping!
    We love your pretty pink flowers!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely place to walk. The turtles are so cute and I love the Magnolia, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE turtles!! And I think that might be a star magnolia...they bloom in April up here, in protected places. What a wonderful walk you had! We still have snow in some areas...but today it got to the 60's! What a relief!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures!! I love the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weilly
    I'm so happy you wewe able to leave me a message today
    I love you!!!!
    Youw photogwaphs awe bootiful. I love the magnolia blooms and the tuwtles. I hope you keep getting the bootiful weathew.
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute turtles and beautiful Magnolia, what a beautiful spring you're having!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many pretty flowers! I love it! And quite to the contrary, turtles are fast, they go PLOP in the water before I can get to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like your Spring has well and truly arrived. We're still being teased with ours, but it can't be too much longer now. Hope you're on your allergy meds, cause stuff is really going to start popping out. Jed has to have allergy shots due to his severe allergies, so we're real sympathetic to your allergies. Looks like you're slowing getting used to Jackson, although he doesn't seem to have an active blog anymore. Well, we don't have a blog, either. Hope your mom keeps feeling better.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! We don't get anything so cool as turtles over here! I bet they smell funny!
    I glad your Mom liked the flowers but I agree about the bone bit!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did the turtles come out to play with you? Great pictures! You look GORGEOUS in that picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them