Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Might be offline for a couple of days

My trusty OLD computer has finally decided to die a slow and agonizing death. This morning when we got it is was making strange clicking and whirring sounds. Mom says she thinks the hard drive is about to go. She has just been out and bought me a new computer but it may take me a day or two to get it running all the programs I like and to get my settings set. In the meantime I can use Dad's laptop (which is actually Mom's but Dad uses it all the time). I am not to fond of it though as the keyboard is rather small for my paws. Will be back soon :)

Woo HOO !!! Thank goodness I am one super computer geek dog - I am already on my new computer and busy putting the settings in place - of coarse the MOST important was my blog - I had to get access to that right away !


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Oh boy. Glad you got a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you got a new computer too and hope it doesn't take a couple days to set up because we'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man~ We will miss you for sure!!! Moooo~ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's too bad, but good thing for new 'puters:) Hope you have everything backed up.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY Reilly!! In true shelty fashion, you didn't miss a beat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're glad you got a new computer, Reilly! And you sound very efficient at getting it up and running!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Glad you got the new computer up and running so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noses work better than paws.

    Essex & Deacon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never doubted it Reilly...you know how smart Shelties are...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good thing your peoples know the importance of your blog and got that fixed ASAP! Good peoples!! Bol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Reilly...say HI to your Mom and thank her for the really pretty card! I'll write soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them