Today thanks to Chewy.com (previously called Mr Chewy) we are reviewing Halo's Vegetarian Healthsome Peanut and Pumpkin Treats. Halo make a number of excellent treats and you can see them all HERE - Halo Treats at Chewy.com. Did you know that Halo is co-owned by Ellen DeGeneres and is based on holistic principles of dog care?
This month Chewy.com is also offering YOU a chance to win some yummy treats too - you can find details at the bottom of this post.Winners will receive their prizes directly from Chewy.com
Here's the basics
- Ingredients- potato flour, ground peanuts, tapioca flour, ground peas, canola oil, pumpkin, tomatoes, apple, sweet potato, cranberries, carrots, split peas, brocolli, parsley and ascorbic acid
- They are made in the USA
- Available from - Chewy.com
- Cost 8 oz bag $3.99
- Company website : http://www.halopets.com/
- Treats Page http://www.chewy.com/dog/halo-healthsome-vegetarian-biscuits/dp/29211
- We LOVED that the treats have a zip top bag so they stay nice and fresh.
- The treats (cookies) are about an 2" long and are nice and crunchy
- WE TOTALLY LOVED THEM!!!
- They are the perfect size for us.
- Made in USA
- Gluten Free, oven baked,and high quality ingredients
- Excellent for us doggies with allergies
- Chewy.com is an online store that offers quick and speedy delivery right to your door
Negatives - Kind of - Sort of - Maybe - Not Really
- Not a one - they are totally pawsome!
- Without a doubt - we give this our 5 paws rating.
Disclaimer : Chewy.com sent us a packet of the Halo Healthsome Treats in return for an honest review. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway