Today thanks to Chewy.com we are reviewing Sojos Lamb and Sweet Potato Treats. Now if you haven't checked out Sojo's Products you should - they have a huge variety of products to choose from and you can see them here at Chewy.Com. What is different about Sojos is that they have some really unusual flavors like Apple Dumpling, Chicken Pot Pie, Duck and Cherry etc.
Here's the Basics
- Ingredients - Garbanzo bean flour, lamb, sweet potatoes, canola oil, eggs
- They are made in the USA
- Available from - Chewy.com
- Cost 10 oz box - $6.49
- Company Web Site Sojos
- Chewy's Sojo Page
- Here is where Dweeb (Denny) and I beg to differ.
- I (Reilly) loved them and thought they were very tasty - mind you I would eat a cardboard box if given the chance. Dweeb took one small sniff and wouldn't even look at them after that. Pawsome - all the more for ME !!!
- Now in all fairness Dweeb is not partial to 'hard' treats preferring the much softer kind for his delicate little toofers to nosh on
- Suitable for all life stages
- Extra crunchy texture
- 100% Grain-Free and Gluten-Free
- Under 15 calories per treat
- Medium bone shape, perfect for all breeds
- Human-grade ingredients
- Wheat and corn-free, contain no GMO's or artificial flavors or colors
- No artificial preservatives
- Made in the USA!
Negatives - Kind of - Sort of - Maybe - Not Really
- For me the Reilly Dog not a one - they are totally pawsome!
- For The Dweeb (Denny) To hard !
- Instead of our usual 5 paw rating - we are going to give these a 4 paws rating. Why 4 paws you ask? - well because my 4 paws are the most IMPORTANT and Dweeb only gets a 1 paw say in the matter :) Today he didn't want his paw counting though.