- You can’t initialize your iPad unless you have a computer.
- AND an iTunes account.
- My ability to personalize the device (it is MINE, right?) is extremely limited.
- Many of the apps can’t be personalized (what if don’t LIKE brown for my calendar)?
- It does not support flash.
- It does not support Java.
- It has no USB ports.
- Memory is limited.
- It can only do one thing at a time.
- There is no BACK button.
- There is only one way to do most things.
- You can’t put anything on it, except through iTunes.
- You can’t take anything off, except through iTunes.
- There are many things you can’t readily save elsewhere AT ALL.
For me personally I would also add.......
1. Try using it to blog.....good grief!
If you want to add a photo to your post it is near impossible and trying to put the photo where you want it ....forget about it! And it won't even show you the whole screen in blogger!
2. Trying to edit anything will just about make you bald (from pulling your hair out in frustration). This constant having to correct the stupid auto correct, having to hide the keyboard so you can go back in a paragraph ....flicking between screens constantly to get to numbers and symbols.....ahhhhhhh it is no wonder my furs is falling out.
3. The touch screen is so rough on the paws......half the time I have to paw at something 2-3 times to get anything to appear even using the expensive stylus dad bought me doesn't help.
4. Don't even get me started on the browser safari another piece of
5. Basically the only thing it is good for is making your blood pressure go up and for playing games on it....so if you thinking about getting one of these......we would recommend you think twice about it and get something more windows based.