Today thanks to Chewy.com we are reviewing Dr Tim's Natural Clean Tripe. Now this is a fairly new product that you might not of heard of - but we can tell you it is excellent. It is an all natural freeze dried food and is available in 6 flavors.
Here's the Basics
- 100% all real, USDA-inspected meat
- Odor-free delicacy
- Made in Wisconsin, USA
- 100% real, USDA-inspected beef tripe straight from Wisconsin that is simply freeze dried after washing and nothing else. Tripe is the stomach of a cow and rich in essential fatty acids and protein; it also helps clean teeth, aids in digestion and may increase stamina.
|Open the box Mom - HURRY|
|Oh - These look Good !|
- We both REALLY loved these and Mom LOVES that they have no smell
- They are crunchy
- They are a great size - just right for a nice little crunchy treat
- Beef Tripe and NOTHING else
Negatives - Kind of - Sort of - Maybe - Not Really
- None at all - they are totally yummy
|Going In - Nom Nom Nom!|
|Mom - Reilly Isn't Sharing !|
- We are giving these our 8 paw rating - Why 8 paws you ask? - well because we have 4 paws each and I have decided Dweeb can have an equal vote!
Disclaimer : Chewy.com sent us a packet of the Dr Tim's Natural Clean Tripe in return for an honest review. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.