Items to price this month:
- Random condiment of your choice. We are going with Vanilla this month one of Mom's favorite flavorings. Now Mom is a vanilla connoisseur and only buys REAL Madagascan Vanilla not the artificial or imitation stuff - it does cost a lot more at $16.99 a bottle but you don't need as much so it last for a very long time.
- Random frozen meal of your choice. The only frozen meal Mom eats is the the new Nestle Mac 'n' Cheese cups - just the classic cheese flavor. She loves these because they are just the perfect size for her. Mom waits until they are on special for $2.00 and stocks up (there are 2 cups in a pack). They are normally cost $2.75 - $2.99 depending on where you buy them. Dad loves some frozen Mexican food (Mom is allergic to any kind of peppers so they don't go to Mexican restaurants and it is the only time he gets to eat it). Dad likes El Chirrito and they cost $2.49 a dinner.
- Random dessert/something sweet of your choice. Mom's favorite is something she usually makes for Sunday Breakfast but they are great at anytime - French crepes with blue berries and white chocolate cream - they are totally delicious and so easy to make. YES - we know you want the recipe :)
- Random Fruit of your choice. Without a doubt it has to be Ambrosia apples - at $2.99 a pound they are bit more expensive than other apples but are worth it. We are pleased to see they are now available all the time which makes Mom very happy.
- Random Item of your choice. This one is for us - we love our Blue Dog Bakery Cookies - especially the Dweeb as he doesn't like hard cookies and these are a soft but firm texture. They are $4.99 box but Mom always waits until they are on special at Kroger's (the only place that sells them around us) and then stocks up. On special they are between $2.99 - $3.49 a box. Mom especially loves when they are $2.99 :) Our favorite is the "more flavors" box as it has a mix of all the flavors in it. There is an assortment of big and small cookies in the box but you can buy the "paws" size if you like just small cookies and they are easily broken into smaller pieces which is a totally bad idea as the bigger the better is what we think :) And of coarse they are made right here in the USA.