Mom had her stitches out today and had the Ultra Sound done on her liver - now we just have to wait for the results.
Bonjour my furiends!
Remember last year I ran my first French Craze Contest ? Well, the pawticipants were all SO great and it was so much fun that I have decided to do another one this year!
It is quite simple and everyone can participate, dogs, cats … So if you want to enter my contest, and win the big prize, here's what you'll have to do:
- Pick ONE french word in the list below (randomly or just because you like it):
(Reilly) We thought we would help you out and add the translations
food, nourishment; feeding
- Find out what is the meaning of the word you picked (you can look on the internet, or in a dictionary for exemple – or maybe ask your human if he knows the translation? )
Or, you can choose you OWN word/topic that is not on the list, and then go and find the translation in French on the internet !
- Think about it, and then take a picture of yourself according to the word/topic you chose. Be creative!
- Write the word you're illustrating on the picture - in French! For example, if you chose the word « Lunette », then write the word « Lunette » on the picture (using an image editor for example).
- Send me your entry at firstname.lastname@example.org. (and let me know you did by leaving me a comment – so I can check and make sure I've got everyone's picture).
There will be one big winner, but if you tell your friends about it and we get lots of participants than there might be more prizes which means more winners !!
And - every pawticipant will get his own postcard from France !
You have until the 11th of march midnight (French time) to send me your picture ! I'll randomly pick the winner(s) and I'll post all the pictures here on my blog !
I can't wait to see what you will all come up with !
Fingers crossed for good news for your mom!ReplyDelete
Our mom remembers tristesse from French class. She had to memorize a poem.ReplyDelete
My paws are crossed for good results for your mom, Reilly!
Love ya lots,
Oh this sounds fun! I love contests! Maybe I will learn some French, too!ReplyDelete
Your pal, Pip
paws together prayin' fur good news on MOM! Contest sounds tres FUN!ReplyDelete
Prayers and good thoughts are on her way!ReplyDelete
Will hop over to Lincoln's Page right after this, thanks for telling us about it.
Keeping your mom in our prayers.ReplyDelete
Thank you SO SO much for talking about my contest to your furiends !! Makes me very happy :-)I hope some of them will send me their picture!!! hehe
Hope you mom gets good news ! I'll be thinking about her :-)
Hey mom, you had some stitches out? I seem to have missed a lot of things ever since my last visit.ReplyDelete
Well, it's always great to hear when friends get better.
Good luck on the contest. I'm really not a French person but I did drop by Lincoln's blog.
Huggies and Cheese,