Today thanks to Chewy.com we are reviewing Old Mother Hubbards newest treats - Crispers. Now if you haven't checked out Old Mother Hubbard's you should - they have a huge variety of products to choose from and you can see them here at Chewy.Com. These new Crispers come in some wonderful flavors and today we got to try the Parmesan Bacon and Tomato They also have a new range of soft baked cookies and some that are filled with fruit like fig newtons ! There are lots of new flavors so go check them out.
Here's the Basics
- Wheat-free recipe with no artificial colors or flavors
- Baked crisp with real cheese - dogs love cheese!
- Satisfying crunchy goodness
- Made in the USA!
- Available from - Chewy.com
- Cost 6 oz bag - $5.99
- Chewy's Old Mother Hubbard Page
- We both REALLY loved these....mmmmmm cheese!
- They are crunchy but not not really hard - crisp is the perfect name
- They are a great size - and easily broken into smaller pieces too
- Barley Flour, Oat Flour, Potato Flour, Pea Starch, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Parmesan Cheese, Bacon, Tomatoes, Natural Flavor
Negatives - Kind of - Sort of - Maybe - Not Really
- None at all - they are totally yummy
- We are giving these our 5 paw rating - Why 5 paws you ask? - well because my 4 paws are the most IMPORTANT and Dweeb only gets a 1 paw say in the matter :)
Disclaimer : Chewy.com sent us a packet of the Old Mother Hubbards Crispers in return for an honest review. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.