Items to price this month:
- Water. Let’s shoot for a price on a 24 pack of water. This is something that we use every day and can’t live without. Some people drink it straight from the faucet while others of us buy bottles. What is the price of a 24 pack of water in your area and what brand? - Mom is so fussy on this - she will ONLY drink Spring water and only Ozarka - 24 bottles cost $4.69
- Bath Soap. Something ‘most’ of us use when we shower – or I hope so anyway snorts. What brand do you get, how many boxes together and how much. I say how many boxes because I know sometimes they are sold in packages of 1 or 2 – sometimes more. - Again Mom is blame for being fussy - she only buys Glycerine soap and gets its specially made from a local soap maker. It is Eucalyptus and Mint Scented and both Mom and Dad love it because it doesn't dry out their skin. A bar costs $2.99 but they are huge so Mom cuts them in half.
- Deodorant. This is something that has blown mom’s mind lately – the price of deodorant – WOW! Again, this is something that most of us use every day or should. Tell us what brand you get and how much. - You guessed it - fussy Mom - she will only buy Mitchum Clear Gel - she always waits until they have a special 2 containers for the price of 1 and it cost $3.39. She stocks up so she has enough to last the year and does the same for Dad's Men's Mitchum.
- Laundry Detergent. Another product that is important in our lives while washing our clothes. What kind do you buy, the price and size. - Miss Fussy Pants strikes again - she will only use Tide Free 2.95 Liters (funny how Americans use metric on Laundry Detergent) and it costs $11.95
- Random Item. This is something that we are going to start incorporating every month. This is your choice. List a random item from your area, what it is and the price. ALL YOUR CHOICE. - Now we love Ritz Crackers - and look what we found - Ritz Crackers that are meant just for our Buddy Bacon - see they even have his name on the box so his Mom and Dad won't steal them. The cost $2.99 for a box.
Boys - "What do you mean Mom - it says Bacon right on the box."
Mom - "Yes it does but they are bacon flavored!"
Boys - "OHHHHHHHHHH - sorry Buddy :)"
Mom - "You can tell him we didn't like them and will stick to the plain ones"