Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dog Year Resolutions

I have been reading about these things moms and dads make at the beginning of each year called 'new year resolutions' and was thinking we should have 'dog year resolutions. So here is your challenge guys......to make 10 resolutions. Here are mine.

1. Go for 2 walks everyday
2. Do 2 miles on my treadmill everyday
3. Do half an hour of agility training every day
4. Do half and hour of obedience work every day (training moms is soooo hard)
5. Play tug at least 5 times a day
6. Play chase the red dot at least 3 times a day
7. Play ball twice a day
8. Have at least 5 cuddles a day (erkkkkk mom made me put that in)
9. Go for a car ride everyday
10. When it warms up again - go to the state parks every weekend.

Here are Ricky's resolutions......these are VERY GOOD

Ok - #1. Eat 4 meals a day (not
just two!)
#2. Bark as much as I want
#3. Actually start catching
squirrels instead of
just chasing them
#4. Walk off-leash every
where I go
#5. Never have to get a bath
#6. Long walks in the park
every day
#7. Never have to cuddle no
matter how much mom tries
#8. Agility practice every
day with real salmon as
the reward!
#9. Learn a trick a day with
real salmon as the reward
#10. Play tug as much as I want

There you go, Reilly! Think we can keep our resolutions? (Probably not as soon as my mom hears about this!)

4 comments:

  1. ooooohh...very good list Reilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - #1. Eat 4 meals a day (not
    just two!)
    #2. Bark as much as I want
    #3. Actually start catching
    squirrels instead of
    just chasing them
    #4. Walk off-leash every
    where I go
    #5. Never have to get a bath
    #6. Long walks in the park
    every day
    #7. Never have to cuddle no
    matter how much mom tries
    #8. Agility practice every
    day with real salmon as
    the reward!
    #9. Learn a trick a day with
    real salmon as the reward
    #10. Play tug as much as I want

    There you go, Reilly! Think we can keep our resolutions? (Probably not as soon as my mom hears about this!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Them is very good resolutions. I will has to think of some too.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo those all sound great! I will have to think some up and post them too, great idea!

    I love the two walks a day one the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them