Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Enjoying some sunshine

It is so nice at the moment considering it is November. We have had mid 60's all week and it just perfect for playing outside and lazing around in the warm sunshine. Except of coarse for when I get to play catch with mom. I am getting so good at catching my cowspot ball in the air and even catching my tuggy toy now. I must admit I am not so fond of catching the tug toy though as it gives me a real bonk on the head if I miss it!!! Here I am in the in the photos telling mom "Put that darn camera thing down and just throw the ball already" She did EVENTUALLY throw it and here I am catching it. But check out the next photo of me catching the tuggy - if you biggify it you will see all four feet are off the ground!!!! Move over AirBud .....AirReilly is here and this Cowspotdog is going to jump over the moon!!!! We are off to play some more, hope you are all having nice weather too.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wow - you really are jumping high, Reilly! How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee, look at those action shots! Nice work, Reilly!
    We're having beautiful weather here too!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reilly your can fly!!! We can see you up in the air!
    How cool is that - you look like a champion football player.
    Lovely to see you enjoying the sunshine in your garden and the mild temperatures.
    We are having some nice days this week although the previous three weeks it rained relentlessy - mum still has boots drying out from our walks!!!
    Enjoy it when you can.
    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xxx
    ps we have been thinking Reilly we would miss these great shots of you if there were no pics........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you having sunshine!
    you should try a frisbee next then you can become a disc dog!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow look at you catch how fun! I can never get stuff fast enough and it always bonks me on the head!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them