Thursday, August 25, 2011

Yes it is me!

I know many of you are wondering why I am not appearing on MY OWN blog lately. It isn't that Mom isn't trying, she tries tempting me outside with treats, even dragged me out there on the lead - but the minute I see that flashy thing - I am off faster then fish left outside in the sun! She even tried taking photo's inside but of coarse I look everywhere but at her or that flashy thing. This has taken years of honing my avoidance skills and my dogness I think I really have it now!!! Of coarse there is ALWAYS the occasional "slip-up" and today WAS tornado siren testing day - which of coarse means I have to go outside and sing along. Can you believe it - Mom actually blocked my doggie door so I couldn't sneak back in when I saw the flashy thing!!! So there I was "TRAPPED" with the flashy thing pointing right at me - I WAS NOT going to sing with that there and I did my best to avoid it - I really did. You can also see that my allergies are still bothering me - and being outside in the heat makes me itchy "DO YOU HEAR THAT MOM !!" So no - the Mom isn't favoring the "THING" or the "IT" she just can't get the handsome one - ME - to sit still for a picture or two.

****WARNING**** watching this video may start your furbabies barking :)


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. We have sympathy. However, it is the price of being adorable. (Well that's what Mom says.)

    -Katy & Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see (and hear) you, Reilly. We don't like those sirens either. As for the flashy beast, we aren't big fans of that either, but the tasty treats do lure us in:)

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trapped outside with the flashbox!! Yikes. Your barking woke up Finn from a nice sleep and now she;s looking around for you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it is nice to see you Reilly even if you were tricked by your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Reilly, I'm so sorry you still have the itchies. That is just no fun! I think you need a nice long walk in the shade at the park, just you and Mom. Maybe that will make you feel better? Katie sends kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, you was right! We is bawking now!!

    AROOOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to know you still are pawsome looking.

    Essex & Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sirens sound very scary, Reilly!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't be so camera shy!!! I love Mommy's. Every time it comes out, I pose!!!

    See you soon.

    Puppy Kisses,
    Tanner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them