Mom is in a lot of pain today so I will keep this short as she needs me close by to make her feel better. I apologize for not being able to visit everyone's bloggies - I hope you will understand.
Wuzster (Denny) has an infection in BOTH ears - the vet thinks it's probably allergies causing it - that is NOT something Mom wanted to hear. He has some drops Mom has to put in his ears for the next four days and hopefully that will help.
The storm shelter people came by this morning and took away all the stuff they had delivered last week. They said they were so far behind it could be another 1-2 weeks before they could get it installed and Dad had told them if they couldn't install by today he wanted a refund as we had already been waiting over a week, plus we had given 2 weeks advance notice of when we wanted it in - so they had 3 weeks and they clearly stated they would have no problem installing it in the week we had asked for. Mom asked if they they had installed any last week and the guy said they had done 9 so she asked why ours wasn't one of them and the guy couldn't answer. Mom is wondering what the 'preference order' was for doing them because it obviously isn't on a first come first served basis. Sigh - for some reason this attitude is VERY prevalent in the businesses here and both Mom and Dad say they have never had problems getting things built or repaired like this in other places they have lived.
Okay - Mom needs me, it might be a few days before I can post again but we will still reading about what everyone is up to.