Today thanks to Chewy.com we are reviewing Natural Balance's newest treats - Belly Bites - doesn't that name just make you smile :) Now if you haven't checked out Natural Balance you should - they have a huge variety of products to choose from and you can see them here at Chewy.com. These new Belly Bites come in 3 flavors and today we got to try the Salmon and Legume Flavor. They are all made with legumes which is great for us doggies with allergies.
Here's the Basics
- Grain-free formula perfect for dogs with sensitivities
- Semi-moist texture dogs love!
- Made with high-quality ingredients
- Made in the USA!
- Available from - Chewy.com
- Cost 6 oz bag - $6.99 0n sale this month - normally $7.99
- Chewy's Natural Balance Page
- We both REALLY loved these and Mom says the fish is so good for our coats
- They are soft and delicious
- They are a great size - and easily broken into smaller pieces too.
- Come on Mom sitting them on our feet is torture!
- Salmon, Peas, Vegetable Glycerin, Garbanzo Beans, Cane Molasses, Gelatin, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Dried Cultured Skim Milk
Negatives - Kind of - Sort of - Maybe - Not Really
- None at all - they are totally yummy
- Give me that bag Dweeb - I am going in for seconds!!!!
- We are giving these our 8 paw rating - Why 8 paws you ask? - well because we have 4 paws each and I have decided Dweeb can have an equal vote!
Disclaimer : Chewy.com sent us a packet of the Natural Balance Belly Bites in return for an honest review. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.