Today thanks to Chewy.com - the best and most well known online pet food, treats and goodies store we are reviewing Evanger's Freeze Dried Beef Tripe
Here's the Basics
- Beef Tripe is a unique single-source protein that is rich in essential fatty acids. Gluten-free and grain-free, Evanger's never uses additives or artificial ingredients. Can be a great aid for digestion. Because of the palatability and wholesomeness of these treats, they are excellent for finicky pets or pets with food sensitivities, as well as for use as a training reward or food mixer..
- 3.5 oz tub is normally$13.49 but it is currently on Sale at Chewy.com for $6.69
- Grain and Gluten Free
- Only 1 ingredient
- Nutrient dense
- Made in the USA
- Both Denny and I could barely wait for Mom to open the tub - and when she did our noses were twitching like crazy because if there is one thing we love is crunchy dried beef tripe.
- The treats are freeze dried which gives then a nice crunchy texture but it is an easy crunch that even little teeth (like Dweeb has) can manage. There are all different sizes in the tub and they can be broken into smaller bits but personally we like the BIG pieces. Mom does admit she had trouble breaking them but that is simply because of the arthritis in her hands - Dad just snapped them easily - booooooo.
- Beef Tripe, Beef Tripe, Beef Tripe, Beef Tripe - and absolutely nothing else
Negatives - Kind of - Sort of - Maybe - Not Really
- Not a one - we totally loved them. Mom also wanted to mention that they don't have any smell which she liked a lot as she remembers when she was a wee puppy her Mom use to eat Tripe and Onions and Mom would spend the day outside as she hated the smell - and no - Mom never tried it - she doesn't know what she is missing out on !!!!!!
- Definitely a 8 paw rating (that is 4 paws from each of us)
Disclaimer : Chewy.com sent us a tub of Evanger's Beef Tripe in return for an honest review. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.