Today thanks to Chewy.com - the best and most well known online pet food, treats and goodies store we are reviewing Evanger's Freeze Dried Beef Tripe
Here's the Basics
- Beef Tripe is a unique single-source protein that is rich in essential fatty acids. Gluten-free and grain-free, Evanger's never uses additives or artificial ingredients. Can be a great aid for digestion. Because of the palatability and wholesomeness of these treats, they are excellent for finicky pets or pets with food sensitivities, as well as for use as a training reward or food mixer..
- 3.5 oz tub is normally$13.49 but it is currently on Sale at Chewy.com for $6.69
- Grain and Gluten Free
- Only 1 ingredient
- Nutrient dense
- Made in the USA
- Both Denny and I could barely wait for Mom to open the tub - and when she did our noses were twitching like crazy because if there is one thing we love is crunchy dried beef tripe.
- The treats are freeze dried which gives then a nice crunchy texture but it is an easy crunch that even little teeth (like Dweeb has) can manage. There are all different sizes in the tub and they can be broken into smaller bits but personally we like the BIG pieces. Mom does admit she had trouble breaking them but that is simply because of the arthritis in her hands - Dad just snapped them easily - booooooo.
- Beef Tripe, Beef Tripe, Beef Tripe, Beef Tripe - and absolutely nothing else
Negatives - Kind of - Sort of - Maybe - Not Really
- Not a one - we totally loved them. Mom also wanted to mention that they don't have any smell which she liked a lot as she remembers when she was a wee puppy her Mom use to eat Tripe and Onions and Mom would spend the day outside as she hated the smell - and no - Mom never tried it - she doesn't know what she is missing out on !!!!!!
- Definitely a 8 paw rating (that is 4 paws from each of us)
Disclaimer : Chewy.com sent us a tub of Evanger's Beef Tripe in return for an honest review. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.
Tripe is our favourite. Have a serene and easy Sunday.ReplyDelete
Best wishes Molly
BIG pieces? then I give them 4 paws too... bet they smell delicious, right?ReplyDelete
We have heard REALLY good thingys about these TRIP thingys... We are gonna have to see if mom will order some fur US when we get our next Chewy.com order sent in...ReplyDelete
We are glad that you both like them.
I've never had tripe!!! Can you believes it???!!! (I thinks that's like puppy abuse or something, right?☺)ReplyDelete
Ma likes that they don't smell...she has a thing about bad smelling stuffs.
I wouldn't care...these sound FABulous!
We are sooooo glad that they're difficult to break into smaller pieces...though we don't want your mum to suffer. We just think you should get the WHOLE thing..and then another one!ReplyDelete
That is an excellent review! We begged mom to try this to no avail.ReplyDelete
Murphy & Stanley
My mom would have never got a photo of me just sitting there with a treat laying in front of me. Y'all show real restraint.ReplyDelete
Aroo to you,
Gosh, you guys. Too bad they're too tough for your mom to break them in half. You'll just have to get a BIG PIECE!!!ReplyDelete
Isn't that just the bestest! Ours in all gone and boy was it ever yummy!ReplyDelete
Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly
Tripe, why I have heard a lot about the treat but I have never tasted any. Lee just told me if it is stinky I will not be tasting the treat. Glad you get to have such enjoyment.ReplyDelete
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot
Well, now we are so happy you told us about this tripe. Mom didn't want to try them because she read that they really stink - and see, even your Mom thought they were OK. Maybe next Chewy.com order needs to include some of that beef tripe for us.ReplyDelete
Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning
Wow an 8 paw rating. And no ketchup needed either.ReplyDelete
That is good stuff. We used to get it all the time in Germany. So happy it is getting easier to find here in the US.ReplyDelete
What a great review! I will be reviewing some treats later this week.ReplyDelete