Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I have been immortalized

Mom says I have been immortalized for all time. I have no idea what that means and so long as it isn't related to baths or nail clipping then I am happy to be immortalized. What am I barking about you ask - well look what Ludo's mom Dee made for my mom - it is a mini furry me and that is MY fur on the mini me too. Isn't this just amazing!!!! Look at that shiny nose and the eyes, the toes and my patches are perfect and the way I lay down and tilt my head. Mom can not thank Dee enough as she know she put in many many hours working on this. (Mom designed Dee's new blog Time Tamed and Dee said she would make a mini me as a thank you). Do go and visit Dee's blog because she is taking orders to make your furbabies into minis too.

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Mini-you is beautiful! Dee is so talented isn't she!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reilly, that is very cool. We think you look wonderful. We will check out Ludo's mum's site - we know she is very good at making these great models.
    love
    Martha & Bailey xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ludo's mom Dee is very talented :o) The little mini-you is beautiful :o)

    //Bente

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, the mini-you is just fabulous, Reilly! We'll be heading over to Dee's blog asap!
    Guess what? The front of the outside of our house is covered with ladybugs! We guess they decided to come here to visit us too!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - Dee did a fantastic job on mini-Reilly! You're right - it looks exactly like you! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A mini you, how very cool. and with your own fur!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hopes you like yourself as much in person Reilly! Of course I helped lots. Your fun be fun to run off with and play with.
    Thanks for telling peoples about Mum's blog. She getting ready to start selling properly now so we might be emailing again for more advices!
    ~lickies, Ludo
    pee ess: Take care against them evil ladybugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Reilly, we wanted to let you and your mom know that we have had very positive comments about our super duper blog!
    Of course everyone is saying how clever your mom is but we know it was really you!!!
    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is so neat that you have a Mini Me! It looks just exactly like you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mini-You is very cute! What an awesome gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is simply pawsome. Wowsers Ludo's mum is amazekin.

    Essex & Deacon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them