Thursday, October 18, 2012
Just not fair
Late yesterday afternoon mom noticed her abdomen was very red, sore and swollen (where she had the surgery 4 weeks ago) she called the doctor straight away and it appears she developed a huge abscess yet again. Mom is very worried as her surgeon is over in Croatia and won't be back until Monday. She is seeing his stand in this morning. Please send lots of power of the paws for our mom - the last thing she needs is more surgery because if they have to remove the mesh and release the muscle they just fixed she will be back to square one again and have to go through the whole thing again. They will make her wait 8-12 months before they try again though. Hopefully massive doses of antibiotics and drainage can save the mesh. Sigh - I am one unhappy doggie at the moment.
Posted by Cowspotdog at 6:59 AM