9th July 2013
Today thanks to Chewy.com (previously called Mr Chewy) we are reviewing Orijen Free Range Bison Treats. Now these are a SINGLE animal source treat - that means they are made from 100% bison products which are bison liver, boneless bison and bison tripe (tripe for those that don't know is the stomach lining) and there is ABSOLUTELY nothing else in them. They are freeze dried and for doggies like us with allergies - these are the BEST of the BEST.
Here's the basics
- Three ingredients ONLY - bison liver, boneless bison and bison tripe
- They are made in Canada
- Available from - Chewy.com
- Cost 2 oz bag $7.99
- Company website : http://www.orijen.ca/
- Treats Page http://www.chewy.com/s/orijen,Form_facet:Treats
- We LOVED that the treats have a zip top bag so they stay nice and fresh.
- The treats are about an inch long and have a kind of sponge texture because they are freeze dried
- WE TOTALLY LOVED THEM!!! They are the perfect size to use as a training treat and no upset tummies!
- Made in Canada
- All natural ingredients - flash frozen with no cooking or preservatives
- Excellent for us doggies with allergies
- Chewy.com is an online store that offers quick and speedy delivery right to your door
Negatives - Kind of - Sort of - Maybe - Not Really
Not a one - they are totally pawsome!
- Without a doubt - we give this our 5 paws rating.
Disclaimer : Chewy.com sent us a packet of the Orijen Free Range Bison Treats in return for an honest review. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.