Today thanks to Chewy.com we are reviewing Primal Dry Roasted Lamb Lung Crisps.
Here's the Basics
- The Primal Pet Foods treat line was created for dogs and cats with the goal of providing wholesome, human-grade snacks containing no preservatives, gluten or grain. All Primal Treats are produced using USDA meats, poultry and game raised in the United States and New Zealand without antibiotics or added hormones and are available in a variety of cooking styles, as well as protein sources including venison, buffalo, turkey and chicken. Primal Treats are produced using low-temperature, slow-cooking techniques such as freeze-drying and slow roasting, yielding high-density nutrition in a shelf-stable snack product. All Primal Treats are single-source proteins and offer a healthy choice for all pets, especially those with food allergies. Primal treats are recommended to be used as a snack alternative, as well as for training and obedience rewards.
- Lamb raised in the United States without antibiotics or added hormones
- Single-source protein
- Healthy treats for dogs
- High-protein snack
- No preservatives
- Grain and gluten free
- No added salt or sugar
- Both Denny and I could barely wait for Mom to open the packet - and when she did our noses were twitching like crazy.
- The treats are as the name suggest crisp and crunch but also really easy to chew as they just about dissolved in our mouths - Mom aid they are kind of like doggie potato chips.
- Lamb Lung - that is it - just one imply and yummy ingredients
Negatives - Kind of - Sort of - Maybe - Not Really
- Not a one - we totally loved them - okay - we admit we wish there was a lot more in the bag but that is just us being greedy - or at least that is what Mom says.
Rating Definitely a 8 paw rating (that is 4 paws from each of us)
Disclaimer : Chewy.com sent us a packet of Natural Balance Venison Burger Bites in return for an honest review. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.