Today thanks to Chewy.com we are reviewing Primal Dry Roasted Lamb Lung Crisps.
Here's the Basics
- The Primal Pet Foods treat line was created for dogs and cats with the goal of providing wholesome, human-grade snacks containing no preservatives, gluten or grain. All Primal Treats are produced using USDA meats, poultry and game raised in the United States and New Zealand without antibiotics or added hormones and are available in a variety of cooking styles, as well as protein sources including venison, buffalo, turkey and chicken. Primal Treats are produced using low-temperature, slow-cooking techniques such as freeze-drying and slow roasting, yielding high-density nutrition in a shelf-stable snack product. All Primal Treats are single-source proteins and offer a healthy choice for all pets, especially those with food allergies. Primal treats are recommended to be used as a snack alternative, as well as for training and obedience rewards.
- Lamb raised in the United States without antibiotics or added hormones
- Single-source protein
- Healthy treats for dogs
- High-protein snack
- No preservatives
- Grain and gluten free
- No added salt or sugar
- Both Denny and I could barely wait for Mom to open the packet - and when she did our noses were twitching like crazy.
- The treats are as the name suggest crisp and crunch but also really easy to chew as they just about dissolved in our mouths - Mom aid they are kind of like doggie potato chips.
- Lamb Lung - that is it - just one imply and yummy ingredients
Negatives - Kind of - Sort of - Maybe - Not Really
- Not a one - we totally loved them - okay - we admit we wish there was a lot more in the bag but that is just us being greedy - or at least that is what Mom says.
Rating Definitely a 8 paw rating (that is 4 paws from each of us)
Disclaimer : Chewy.com sent us a packet of Natural Balance Venison Burger Bites in return for an honest review. We were not paid or compensated for our review in any other way and our opinion is purely our own.
Yum, yum, they do look good from here !ReplyDelete
I luffs the 8 paws, and yes, I did count to make sure!
Loves and lciky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
These look delicious! Thanks for the great review.ReplyDelete
You two sure eat well at your house!ReplyDelete
Those treats sound delicious.
I so agree, that's the "caviar" for dogs including the champagner. I love this treats and I give the 4 paws too!ReplyDelete
Wow those do sound very yummy. Glad you enjoyed. Have a fabulous Friday.ReplyDelete
Best wishes Molly
Hmmmmmm, crunchy but not chewy is something we look for around here! We may have to give them a try!!ReplyDelete
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
Hi Reilly and Denny: We've tried lamb lung as well. And we agree that they are very tasty and we're nuts about them. But too many at one time can cause some upset tummies. That's my dad's fault though.ReplyDelete
OMD OMD and they are good fur DENNY since there is nothing that will bother him in these...ReplyDelete
WOW a Win WIN WINNNNNNNNNN
Chewy.com gets the golden Star fur letting you try these... and we bet MORE are in your future...
Oooo, they look totally nummers!ReplyDelete
Dip and Elliot x
Now, we LOVE lamb lungs....but SHE thinks they're icky, so we don't get to try them much.ReplyDelete
We were thinking of try that one. great review!ReplyDelete
Murphy & Stanley
Bailey loves lamb lung - he gets a little possesive with them so we don't get them to oftenReplyDelete
Mr Bailey & Hazel
We NEED to try that one too! yummmmmReplyDelete
Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly
These are great! We use them for high value nose work rewards sometimes.ReplyDelete
We sent you a Christmas CardReplyDelete
It may have gone to your spam folder.
Crikey ...... potato chips for dogs. Are they that addictive?? They sure look great!!ReplyDelete
Nom, nom, nom.ReplyDelete
Aroo to you,
OMD, those are FABulous!!! Ma buys some bigger ones, and they are my daily special treatie! I loves them!! I gots to try these though, cause Ma says I gotta cut back...:(ReplyDelete
Great review guys!
Oh my goodness! I am drooling all over Mom's laptop. Those look super tasty! Your Pal, BentleyReplyDelete