We don't often do product reviews and we don't get paid for doing them - but occasionally we come across something that we think is good enough to share. While at Sam Club yesterday (which freaked her out because they have re-organised the WHOLE store and she couldn't find things in the usual place) she came across these doggie cookies. What impressed her was :
1. Made in the USA - in Monroe Wisconsin!
2. No wheat, soy or corn
3. No chemicals
5. Recycled cardboard for the box
6. Price $11 for a 5 pound box
7. Flavors - we got the cheddar - but there was also Peanut butter and banana and something else - Mom forgot!
8. They don't make Denny throw up!
9. Most importantly - the taste test - WE LOVE THEM!