Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom !

Today is my Mom's birthday - yeah Mom ! You sure are old!!!! I started the day off perfectly for her by waking her up at 4.00 am because I desperately needed to go out. I don't know why Mom grumbled so much about it - but she did. A boy has to do what a boy has to do! After breakfast Mom and I drove Dad to work with me dogervising the whole way - if I didn't do this Mom would surely get lost. As for a birthday present, well there is a big box sitting in the lounge room for Mom from Dad and me but we have to wait until this evening to open it as Dad has to "put it together" Doesn't that sound intriguing? I will post some photo's of it tomorrow so you can see what it is. Mom and Dad are going out for dinner tonight too - which I think is a bit inconsiderate as they know I can't go with them. What is up with that anyway - why can't doggies go to restaurants too? Hope everyone is keeping warm and safe with all the snow they have been having further north. It is cold here, but the sun is shining and over all we were very lucky to have missed the storm.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Hi Reilly, thanks for dropping by our blog. It's so lovely to meet you here and you're such a handsome boy.
    Happy Birthday to your mom! The prezzie sounds really interesting, can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reilly, thanks for dropping by to our blog.
    Happy Birthday to your mom! I'm so sorry you can't get to go have dinner with her :( I hope she makes up for that by giving you loads of treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Bree!
    I hope you is all having a wonderful day. I very excited to see the present!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Bree!!! Hope you have a really wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your Mom! As for a meal out without you now that wont do.We liked the tip we had on our post - just say you are an assistance dog and they will let you in!
    We are intrigued to see what is in the box!!!!
    love
    Martha and Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what is in the big box...should be verrrrry interesting!

    You look a little sad...too bad you don't get to go to the diner with your folks...maybe they'll bring you back something special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your mom! We hope she brings you a doggie bag, Reilly!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. w00fs, happy late birfday to your mama Reilly...hope she had a wonderful day..love the water fountain..

    b safe,
    rocky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them